Crime Report, Coma
• Misdemeanor domestic tea infusion was reported in the 4300 block of State Route 45, Coma, at 9:07 p.m. Sunday. Involved pretty glass with infuser that sits inside. Charges are under review.
• Underage possession of National Geographic magazines. One person was arrested and jailed.
• Possession of 2 new skeins of yarn Moda Dea Prima; eyelash yarn (fuzzy strand with 2″ long threads attached–frequently used in scarves); made in Italy;82 yds./skein; wine color were reported at Wet & Wild Car Wash along State Road in Coma at 11:09 a.m. Monday. One person was arrested and jailed. Another was released on a summons.
• Aggravated menacing with apothecary jars or containers reported in the 2900 block of West Church Road, Coma, at 4 p.m. Monday. Charges are under review against one person.
• Criminal trespass and menacing with record albums from the 70s.
About 50 of them. Included a wide range of artists from rock, disco, pop, soul, musicals, country, etc. Most were rock and pop artists in a red bin. Reported in the 2900 block of West Prospect Road, Coma, at 10:55 p.m. Monday. One person was arrested and jailed.
• Failure to comply with a police order and possessing criminal tools ( 6′ upright grey lamp white round plastic shade with 2 places for bulbs. One appears to not work; the other main one does). reported during a traffic stop near the intersection of State Route 46 and Jeff Davis Road in Coma at 11:37 p.m. Monday. One person was arrested.