Freecycling is when a person passes on, for free, an unwanted item to another person who needs that item. From silverware to mobile homes, people worldwide are choosing to freecycle rather than discard.
[FreecycleComa] Wanted: Wheelchairs, Walkers, Crutches, etc.
Not for personal use. For a friend.
Drop off at Coma General Hospital back loading bay.
Not necessary to specify a time just drop off by the back bay.
email drjimmy (at) gmail.com
[FreecycleComa] OFFER: frozen meals
4 dinners I froze in plastic bags. individually packaged. somewhat used. frozen.
1. Salmon with Pepper Coulis (not real salmon)
2. Yellow Rice with Chicken Chunks and Chicken Chorizo and Chicken Bones
3. Chicken stew (not recognizable as chicken)
4. Tofu Curry Stew
No “use by” date because I made them about a year ago.
I find them bland and no one else in the house likes them either. Hopefully someone else can use these.
Please take all.
Please indicate pickup time as these should remain frozen, so PPU isn’t an option. MUST STAY FROZEN. When defrosted they have a strange smell.
email: townofcoma (at) gmail.com
[FreecycleComa] TAKEN: glass pebbles
Thanks for Freecycling.
Want to contact the FreecycleComa moderators? Write to us at townofcoma (at) gmail.com .
Please always use:
– OFFER: old couch– did not sleep with my ex on it (Downtown/courthouse/ in a cell/ on top of a mountain)
– TAKEN: old couch strange stains [to be used to withdraw an OFFER for any reason; only to be posted by the member making the OFFER]
– WANTED: stapler or false teeth [Please use this one sparingly]
– RECEIVED: stapler [to be used to withdraw a WANTED for any reason; only to be posted by the member making the WANTED]
NEED, PPU, REOFFER, RE-OFFER, etc., are not acceptable keywords, and nothing other than the keyword should appear before the item description.