By Coma News Staff
Coma residents will have chance to “work smarter, not harder” through the mayor’s new “Smart Jobs for Tomorrow” program.
The initiative will seek to connect the large number of highly skilled Coma residents with employers from the town’s emerging technology and communications industries.
“For me, success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives,” Mayor Dave Anderson said when launching the program.
The following is a selection of positions offered through Smart Jobs:
Wanted: Gaming Experts
Seeking contributors for our blog, nerdexplosion.com, and offer excellent benefits in exchange. We’re looking for highly motivated people who want to join our team and help it grow, and become the best publication online! NO PAY but you’ll receive the following benefits for being a contributor with our site, and more:
Magic The Gathering Cards and Sponsorship
Video games Hard copies and DLC Codes
League of Legends Riot points
Anime DVD Boxsets
Movie Tickets to all major releases
To apply all you have to do is submit a writing sample, or a link one. We’re looking for serious people who want to stick with us and help foster new fans to our site. If that’s you apply today!
Wanted: Editorial Assistants
Feelings! Magazine is an independent, online publication that celebrates the lifestyle and breadth of the emotional living.We’re looking for an Editorial Assistant to join our editorial staff.
– Editing and producing content for the website and digital magazine
– Assisting the Editor in Chief and Managing Editor with upcoming issues
– Researching and developing engaging topics and ideas for potential articles
– Connecting with readers on various social media outlets
– At least one year experience working for an online publication
– Deep connection with your feelings
– Strong editing skills that include: grammar, spelling, fact checking and proofreading
– MUST have experience with WordPress. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, esp. InDesign is a PLUS.
– Self-motivated and detail-oriented
– The ability to work under tight deadlines
Send us your resume with links or attachments of 3 writing samples and tell us why you want to be a part of our publication.
Compensation: Writing for Feelings!